Monday, October 25, 2010

Here we go!

So this is officially my first blog post which is somewhat ironic considering my natural tendencies to despise technology. The basics are this, water is fundamental to all life on earth. This includes the Human population. The age of advanced irrigation and infrastructure complete with: electrical power, consistent food supply, advances in technology and medicine; have all led to one of the largest populations on earth. This being said, humans are in fact still animals which require water as an essential part of life. It is crazy to me that so few people either realize or talk openly about this issue; which is why I have decided to share my thoughts on the very same topic that has ultimately determined the fate of every civilization on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment